Tongue In Cheek (TIC) is our biannual magazine written by and for Speech and Language Therapists. TIC is available free to all SALTS members. TIC publishes regular content covering research, resources, client perspectives, special topics, student news, and more. TIC will be published in Jan and July each year.
Write for TIC! If you would like to contribute to Tongue In Cheek through our regular content sections and/or have interesting article ideas to share, please write in to email@example.com.
Advertise on TIC! For advertising enquiries, please write in to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact the editor at email@example.com
Regular Content on TIC
- Editor’s Note – a column written by the Editor
- Featured Articles – 2 to 3 columns featuring client and therapist perspectives and highlighting various important topics or issues
- Resources & Apps – a column about recommended resources or interesting apps available
- Special Interest Groups Focus – a column featuring updates from the various SIGs
- Workplace Spotlight – a column featuring the happenings in different work settings across community, healthcare, and private practice
- On Campus – a column highlighting news from the NUS Masters programme, experiences of students, and topics of interest to students or school-based therapists
- Research Bites – a column highlighting the latest advances in the profession and research being conducted in Singapore and internationally
- Letters to the Editor – a column for members to voice their opinions or concerns
- Letters are welcome and will be published on a space-available basis. Please include your name, phone number, and email address when sending in a letter to the editor.
TIC content is subject to the editor’s review and thus is not governed by scholarly peer review.