Speech Therapy Week is about speech and language therapists (SLTs) and the people we support. This year, let’s celebrate our resilience in these trying times.
The speech therapy community in Singapore supports one another by sharing our personal and professional learning experiences. When international borders closed, we kept our doors open to clients who needed our support and students and colleagues who needed our encouragement. Our resilience shines through in the novel ways we developed to continue providing care, connecting and communicating with our clients and community.
During Speech Therapy Week, SALTS celebrates and supports the SLT Community in Singapore. We have the following events lined up for you:
We’re organizing a 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙥 with Clinical Psychologist, Janet Phang on identifying and addressing Burnout! Burnout can impact one’s personal and professional life and identifying and addressing it is very important. The workshop will help us understand the warning signs & factors associated with burnout, as well as strategies to manage it.
The workshop is open to ALL speech-language therapists!
Click the link below to register:
Participate in our ‘theme based’ word search puzzles.
- Our word search will be made available on Social Media. For SALTS members, you will get an email on this!
- Complete the word search and send it out to us at email@example.com
- Accurate entries stand a chance to win attractive prizes created specially for ST Week by SALTS!!
Remember! Correct and swift entries are likely to win!
SALTS’ very own ST Week Photo frame is ready to use! Use it and tag us!!
Steps to use the photo frame:
- Download our photo frame from here.
- Use a collage app and add the photo frame to a photograph of yours!
- Once ready, share the photo on social media! Don’t forget to tag us #sgspeechies #speechtherapyweek
You may even like to keep it as your WhatsApp DP for the week 🙂
Expert Tip! Remove the background of your photo to get a perfectly framed photo of yours. You can use this!
Let us know what YOU are doing to celebrate the profession during Speech Therapy Week! Share what you are doing by tagging us on Social Media!
Tag us using #sgspeechies #speechtherapyweek #saltssg!