- This event has passed.
Social Communication SIG Clinical-Based Sharing – Registration Open!
December 6 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$20 - $40
Case Studies – Submit to email@example.com by Monday 27 November 2017
The goal of this session is not to solve cases, but to harness the collective wisdom of those present, to share ideas to ponder over and deepen our thinking. Two cases will be selected, presented and discussed during the session.
Guidelines on Case Studies Submission
- Participants can submit challenging cases (paediatric or adult) they wish to discuss.
- Complete Clinical Sharing form on chosen case – please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the form.
- Optional – If you have a video or audio file, ensure signed client consent to use it during the session. Video and audio files must be no longer than 3 minutes.
- Return Clinical Sharing form to email@example.com by Monday 27 November 2017.
- You will hear from the SIG team by Friday 1 December 2017 if your case has been selected for discussion. You will have to be present at the session to present about your case.
- The SIG team members will act as facilitators during the discussion.
- Case discussion will be as follows:
- Case 1 – presentation 10 minutes , discussion 20 minutes [total 35 minutes]
- Case 2 – presentation 10 minutes , discussion 20 minutes [total 35 minutes]
- Conclusion – 20 minutes
Date: 6 December 2017, Wednesday (postponed from 8 November 2017)
Time: 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm (registration begins at 6:30 pm – have some light snacks and be social!)
Venue: National Heart Centre, Level 7, Speech Therapy Department
Cost: $20 (SALTS members), $40 (Non-SALTS members)
Note to SALTS members: Please log in before registering for the event.