Hong Kong Speech and Hearing Symposium 2018 – Call for Abstracts & Registration
November 1 - November 4
The 5th edition of Hong Kong Speech and Hearing Symposium will be held by the Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, The Chinese University of Hong Kong during 1 – 4 November, 2018 (Thursday – Sunday) at the Postgraduate Education Centre, Prince of Wales Hospital, Shatin, Hong Kong. The Symposium aims to update participants with remarkable research contributions among speech therapists, audiologists and related professionals.
HKSHS is pleased to provide the following group registration offer to SALTS members:
- 10% discount on group registration of 10 or more delegates
- 5% discount on group registration of 5 to 9 delegates
Group Registration Deadline: 31st July 2018, Tuesday
Call for Abstracts
Abstract submission is now open! All professionals, academics and students in both clinical and academic fields are welcome to join.
Deadline: 31st March, 2018
Awards: ‘Best Oral Presentation’ and ‘Best Poster Presentation’
For more information, please see the flyer.
Registration Steps for SALTS Members (Group Registration Deadline: 31st July 2018, Tuesday)
- Members should register online individually http://www.HongKongSHS.org/registration.html to get your own registration reference number.
- After online registration, inform SALTS (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your (1) Registrant Name (2) Registration Reference Number.
- SALTS will inform HKSHS on or before the group registration deadline.
*Discount will be made directly by the Organizer to each registrant during payment transaction according to his/her registration category and date of registration online (Early Bird / Normal rate).
*For registration categories and fee, please visit http://www.HongKongSHS.org/registration.html or www.HongKongSHS.org.