Please read the guidelines for advertising on SALTS website and Tongue in Cheek (TIC) below:
|wdt_ID||Type||30 days on website, 1 facebook post, 1 email to members||60 days on website, 2 facebook posts, 1 email to members||90 days on website, 3 facebook post, 2 emails to members||120 days on website, 5 facebook posts, 3 emails to members|
|5||10% discount to SALTS members||-||Free||-||-|
At least 1 month before the event or actual desired posting date.
- If you are the employer and wish to advertise a job position on the SALTS website, please complete and submit this form to us.
- All advertisements will only be posted when full payment is received.
- Full payment is required within 6 weeks of placing the booking and at least 7 working days before the desired posting date.
- Please allow at least 2 weeks for your payment to be approved. Approval of payments are completed every 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month.
- Please take these into consideration when determining your deadlines within the adverts.
- Payments not received within 6 weeks of bookings being placed will be deemed to have expired.
- An invoice will be issued upon booking of an advertisement. Please see below for payment options.
- Once payment is received, an official receipt will be issued.
- No refunds will be allowed.
- Employers advertising job vacancies are encouraged to specify eligibility for membership of Speech And Language Therapy Singapore as a requirement.
- The Association discourages abbreviation of its name. However, the abbreviation ‘SALTS’ can be used after the first use of ‘Speech And Language Therapy Singapore’ in full.
Guidelines to Adverts
|1||Half||200 words containing all necessary information (below) + 1 square logo/ rectangular banner||200 words containing all necessary information (below) + 1 square logo/ rectangular banner|
|2||Full||400 words containing all necessary information (below) + 1 square logo/ rectangular banner||400 words containing all necessary information (below) + 1 square logo/ rectangular banner|
Our preferred payment options are PayPal and Internet Bank Transfer. Alternatively, you may choose to pay via cheque, money order or cashier’s order.
Methods of payment:
You will need a valid credit card for this payment option.
2. Internet Bank Transfer
Account Name: Speech And Language Therapy Singapore (SALTS)
Bank Name: Standard Chartered Bank (Singapore) Limited
Bank Code: 7144
Branch Code: 001
Account Number: 01-0-749586-4
Bank Swift Code: SCBLSG22
Address: 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
- I-Banking Nickname
- Date of transaction
- Amount paid
- Payment purpose – Advertisement booking (Invoice no.)
- Transaction reference no.
All cheques are to be made payable to ‘Speech And Language Therapy Singapore (SALTS)’
4. Money Order or Cashier’s Order
A money order or postal order can be purchased at your local post office. A cashier’s order can be purchased at the bank. All orders are to be made payable to ‘Speech And Language Therapy Singapore (SALTS)‘. Please mail your cheque, money order, postal order or cashier’s order to:
Speech And Language Therapy Singapore (SALTS)
1 Scotts Road #24-10
If you have any questions related to payment matters, please email the Treasurer at email@example.com.
- SALTS will not be held responsible for any expenses (including legal fees) and losses resulting from the publication of any advertisements, including, without limitation, claims or suits for libel, violation of privacy, copyright infringement, or plagiarism.
- SALTS shall not be liable for any failure to publish any advertisement accepted by SALTS. However, SALTS shall use its reasonable efforts to place paid advertisements in subsequent available space and honor all agreements entered into and agreed upon.
- In the event of nonpayment, SALTS reserves the right to hold the advertiser and/or its advertising agency jointly and severally liable for such monies as are due and payable to SALTS.
- SALTS will not be bound by any condition, printed or otherwise, appearing on advertisers’ websites or content.
- SALTS is not responsible for incidental or consequential technical errors in displaying an advertisement.
- SALTS may change the terms set forth herein at any time.
- If the advertisement has dates/deadlines within, it is the advertiser’s responsibility to alert the SALTS Publications Officer to this fact in order to ensure the issue will be delivered within the advertiser’s desired timeframe.
- Non-endorsement policy:
- The views expressed in the TIC are not necessarily the views of SALTS. Publication does not imply endorsement
- Publication of advertisements in the TIC is not an endorsement of the advertiser or of the products and services.
- Title of research project
- Name of researcher with information on university
- Research information, including summary abstract
- Request information
- Contact details, including researcher’s email and web links if available
- Title of course/event/workshop
- Date, time, location
- Presenter(s) (short bio possible with a full page advert)
- Deadlines for registration and prices
- Course/event/workshop information
- Contact details, including web links if available
3. Commercial services, including SLT related products/resources
- Name of product
- Product function
- Identification of target population
- How to obtain product
- Contact details, including web links if available